Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Monday

Over the weekend  a baby sitter was arranged (my mum is our only babysitter and at the moment it is a near impossible feat to get her to babysit, she is always so busy) and my man and I had some time together.
It was so nice to have his undecided attention. I'm turning 30 this month and I wanted to get a dress for my party, he spent 3 hours so patently helping me find a dress. Hes so awesome!
 The next day I managed to get some sewing time in and whipped up a few teabag wallets



Today I spent some time creating a scrapbook wall for Luke's birthday. I have some gaps I need to fill, may be I will do some mad scrapping tomorrow on top of cake making and decorating ready for Luke's birthday on Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the most super awesome little dude I know! Sending big Lukie hugs!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete