Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Snail mail

I've been super inspired lately with so many beautiful ideas on Pinterest and instergram there is just an abundance of inspiration just waiting to be used!
So snail mail has been something I thought would be lovely to make, because who doesn't love receiving something special in there mail box? 
This was a simple piece of white card sewn up to create two pockets to add lots of little bits and pieces to. Embellished with bits and pieces I had here and added some little notes to the pockets.
So much fun whipping up a simple creation to be sent in the mail. When was the last time you sent something pretty in the mail??

1 comment:

  1. Cute little package. Isn't Pintrest so addictive? There are so many pretty things to copy from Pintrest!
    The only mail I usually send are Postcards as I swap cards through Postcrossing and at Christmas time I usually write a little note about our year to friends who don't have computers.

    ReplyDelete